PDO (Polydioxanone) Honey Derma Threads
Here at Barton Hills Aesthetic we use PDO (Polydioxanone) Honey Derma Threads for ‘non-surgical’ face and neck lifts, as well as facial rejuvenation and wrinkle reducing treatments. This minimally invasive procedure uses dissolvable PDO Threads a material used in medicine for many years - mainly in surgery
PDO Threads relax muscles and tendons while stimulating the production of new collagen in the skin. PDO also stimulates the production of elastin and hyaluronic acid in the skin, vital for creating youthful looking skin.
Effective in facial lifting and wrinkle removal through self-stimulation of cells. There should be no interruption in daily life, even right after the procedure, and no worries about removal as the Threads are fully dissolvable in the body after 2-6 months. The product is biodegradable and biocompatible and the effects of treatment should last approximately 2 years.
Which Areas can be Treated?
- Horizontal and vertical forehead wrinkles
- Forehead lift
- Lowered outer eyebrow ends
- Flaccid tissue, sagging eyebrows
- Lower eyelid - bags under the eyes
- Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
- Marionette furrow (marionette lines)
- Sagging cheeks and area under the lower jaw
- Skin furrow on the cheek
- Creased cheeks
Rest of the body
- Skin furrows and wrinkles on the neck and cleavage
- Breast firming and shaping
- Flaccid tissues and stretch marks on the buttocks, belly, arms and legs
- Insensitive subcutaneous tissue and skin (after liposuction treatments)
- Obesity - arms, belly, ribs, thighs, buttocks